Saturday 14 January 2012

New Year, new start...Gingerbread mamas and papas

Above: Gingerbread bookend from Mamas and papas
Hello and welcome to Monster create and make.

After looking for a 'cuddly' christmas present. I wanted something 'different', something creative, something inspiring. Uninspired I looked around on the internet and found some very creative characters...

The gift I decided to buy was Gingerbread. Gingerbread got a few 'grown up' admirers and the toddler I bought it for loves it. Good news.

So what about all the other lovely characters?

Well hopefully they will appear here in monster create and make blog. There is another world out there...it may have two eyes, five legs, looks like a sponge...the possiblities are endless.

All comments are greatly appreciated and if are you a designer/maker of characters, I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment